NOTE: To prevent any abuse or misuse, you will need to complete a quick survey for some downloads means not all. I know it's kinda annoying, but it's the least you can do. It takes 20-30secs to complete the surveys. It took days for me to make and compile this tools.

Make Your Computer Talk

Make Your Computer Talk to whatever you type

This trick is working on all microsoft operating system and does not require any programming skills.You have to follow just simple steps and your own Text to Voice software will be ready.If you show this software to any of your friends he will be certainly impressed with you .

Ok,the trick is fairly simple and requires only 3 simple steps from your side.Let’s Begin the tutorial with screenshots to Make Your Computer Speak Whatever You Type


STEPS:
1.Open Notepad and copy and paste the following code into it. 


Dim message, sapi
message=InputBox("Type anything.. by:dEzOl Universe.. ","Speak to Me")
Set sapi=CreateObject("sapi.spvoice")
sapi.Speak message

Code:



Note: Make the code exactly like above. Replace break code <br /> with a new line.



2.Now save the notepad file with the name speak.vbs at your desktop.

3.Now double click on speak.vbs type in the box whatever you want your computer to speak for you.



7 comments:

I can't do it ..
hmpfk ..I like to try this but its error in my p.c

DONE :D
napagana kona din ito ,
Thanks for the code and for sharing this.
I'm having fun making my Laptop talk ..

i'm happy someone like it..hehe

Hahaha I don't think I want my computer to talk to me but cool idea! :P

i will tey this to my baby (laptop) tonight

Hey this is great.. Wag Lang magsasalita in random Baka mahimatay ako sa takot.. Hehe ;-)

Haha.Cool! Talking computer. Thanks for sharing this tutorial.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...