NOTE: To prevent any abuse or misuse, you will need to complete a quick survey for some downloads means not all. I know it's kinda annoying, but it's the least you can do. It takes 20-30secs to complete the surveys. It took days for me to make and compile this tools.

Add Watermark to a Word Document


Add Watermark to a Word Document

You can insert a watermark into a Microsoft Word document as either text or image.
Here is a sample Word Document with text watermark:

And here is an example of picture watermark:



Step-by-step to add a watermark to Word document (applied for Microsoft Word 97-2010):
Microsoft Word 97/2000/XP (2002)/2003:
  1. Open the Word document that you want to add watermark to.
  2. Select "Format" from the top menu, then select "Background", then "Printed Watermark".
  3. In the "Printed Watermark" dialog:

    A. To insert a text watermark:
    • Select the "Text watermark".
    • Then, either select a pre-defined text from the drop-down, or type in your desire text on the "Text" field.
    • Customize your watermark with other options in this dialog such as text size, text color, etc, then click "OK".
    • Watermark is now inserted into your document.

    B. To insert an image watermark:
    • Select the "Picture watermark".
    • Then click on the button "Select Picture...".
    • Navigate to the directory where your watermark picture is located. Select it and click "Insert".
    • Select a customized scale if desired, then click "OK".
    • The image is now inserted into your document as watermark.



Microsoft Word 2007/2010:
  1. Open the Word document that you want to add watermark to.
  2. Select the "Page Layout" Tab from the top menu
  3. In the "Page Background" group, select "Watermark".
  4. You can now select one of the pre-defined watermarks, or if you wish to use your own text/image, select "Custom Watermark" at the bottom.
    At the "Printed Watermark" dialog:

    A. To insert a text watermark:
    • Select the "Text watermark".
    • Then, either select a pre-defined text from the drop-down, or type in your desire text on the "Text" field.
    • Customize your watermark with other options in this dialog such as text size, text color, etc, then click "OK".
    • Watermark is now inserted into your document.

    B. To insert an image watermark:
    • Select the "Picture watermark".
    • Then click on the button "Select Picture...".
    • Navigate to the directory where your watermark picture is located. Select it and click "Insert".
    • Select a customized scale if desired, then click "OK".
    • The image is now inserted into your document as watermark.

19 comments:

this is really very informative, i have been using MS office pero hindi pa ako nagawi sa ribbon ng watermarking, i bookmarked this post of yours, i'll be trying to do a watermarked doc later hihi

ang galing naman .I never tried water mark yeat and so far water mark for word document is new to me. I guess it is useful to some one like the water mark in the photos

natry ko ito before pero nakalimutan ko na pano ko ginawa. thanks for sharing.

I've using MS office for my documents, but I've never discovered this watermark feature in such word processing. This WM feature is important to prevent others from copying your documents from illegal use. I don't this can be edited!

Very nice tutorial! Thanks for sharing! I didn't know MS Office has this feature. :)

I haven't tried this one thanks for sharing this! The Only thing I know is watermarks for photos.. Hehe... Great tutorial! More please!! ;-)

Bookmarked! As a freelance writer, my problem has always been clients who don't pay after receiving the article from me. Thanks for this extremely helpful tip!

Whoa, I didn't know about this! I've always wondered how it's done. Thanks for this informative post!

This is really informative. I will try this soon! awesome! bookmarked na po.. Thanks!:P
- sionee

Love this blog! Thanks for the information!-bookmarked your page too!:)

Should I ever have the need for that ... at least I now know how to do it.

This what makes MS different because of the many customization features it could give.

Will try this soon.. :) Thanks for the information! ;)

good tutorial, I always use word but never bother to put watermark on it

i still haven't use watermarks on my photos, kinda tamad but this one is really helpful in work related files...ma try nga...

Pandagdag din sa design ng isang document yan. Para less boring tignan.

This is a very informative post! I'll try this on one of my documents! I am really excited with the outcome!

Cha

i can put this to good use. thanks for sharing the step by step procedure. Yahweh bless. http://trunklocker.blogspot.com/2012/01/g-malls-top-overhaul.html

This is a great tip. I'll be able to use this when I get back into using Word.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...